Monday, November 14, 2016

★★★★★ Marswell 25 Feet G40 Patio String Lights, Black Wire with 25 Clear Globe Bulbs

★★★★★
I typically prefer solar lights, mainly because I don't have to many plugins open but when I had the chance to test out the Marswell 25 Feet G40 Patio String Lights, Black Wire with 25 Clear Globe Bulbs I was excited.
These lights really surprised me and surpassed my expectations. These lights are for one very long but the lights are spaced just right. The bulbs are clear but they do more of a soft yellow color which I love. But for being smallish (I would say bigger than a grape but smaller than a golf ball) they are super bright. Another great thing is the bulbs are replaceable and included a couple of replacement bulbs in the package! Since we live in an older home we sometimes get power surges and blow out bulbs a lot so for me this was a great plus! Another thing I check was if one bulb not attached will the other lights light up? And yes they do! This also will save you if you run out of extras but need the lights right away!.
Overall these are fantastic and I would highly recommend them!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LSJELU6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment