Monday, November 14, 2016

★★★★★ Makeup Brush with Silicone Blackhead Remover Facial Cleansing Pad Skin Care Deeper-4 Sets

I love skin care products so when I got the chance to test out the Makeup Brush with Silicone Blackhead Remover Facial Cleansing Pad Skin Care Deeper-4 Sets I was super excited! These brushes are great for all ages. They come in many colors so you can color code them for each family member if you wish. They are super soft and really feel great on the skin. They are made of organic silicon which I think is a great touch. The back has a place to put your fingers in so you can hold it easily while washing your face. One of the advantages of using this compared to bristle brushes is that it is very easy to keep clean. I did notice after using them for a bit that my skin does feel softer and cleaner with these. I don't feel like it is to harsh on my skin or my daughters skin who is a preteen. Overall this is a great set and definitely worth adding to your face cleaning routine!

see it here:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M3SGWFG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment