Monday, November 14, 2016

★★★★★ Bullet Massagers Loveryoyo 7 Inches Powerful Waterproof Stimulator Pink

Who doesn't like a little bit of extra fun in the bedroom? I know we do so when I had the chance to test the Bullet Massagers Loveryoyo 7 Inches Powerful Waterproof Stimulator Pink is a nice addition to our collection. I firstly wouldn't really call this one a "bullet" it is to me more of the old fashioned typed vibrator but those are my favorite. The color on this one is a nice pink which makes it very girly. The speed is nice and it is easy to turn on and off. It is louder than the other toys that we have tried but that doesn't bother us to much. The material though is nice and soft and it is very easy to clean. Being bigger it also makes it easier to hold with shower/water play. Overall this is a great toy that will add a lot of fun to your bedroom time!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CZP5FOS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment