Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ Valkit 3.5mm Wired Denoise Computer Desktop Microphone, work with PC(4 pin port), MAC, Apple and Android phones

My son has been asking for a microphone for sometime now for his laptop so he can make better youtube videos. So when I had the chance to test out the Valkit 3.5mm Wired Denoise Computer Desktop Microphone, work with PC(4 pin port), MAC, Apple and Android phones I was excited!
This microphone is perfect for all ages. One of the main features that I really like is that the cord wraps up in the bottom which allows for easy storage and keeps our cats from chewing on the cord. It plugs in using a 35 mm jack. The microphone is adjustable so you can get the right sound which is great since my son is smaller in size and uses a laptop. The sound quality is great and we didn't notice any hums or high pitch noises coming after recording. Overall this is a great microphone that has gotten plenty of use!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J5BK0YA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment