Thursday, November 10, 2016

★★★★ Dylan X19C Wireless Headset Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphone Neckband Design Magnetic Suction Extra Bass CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling Sweat Proof, White

I have tried several headsets in my time as a reviewer so when I had the chance to test out the Dylan X19C Wireless Headset Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphone Neckband Design Magnetic Suction Extra Bass CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling Sweat Proof, White I was ready!
These headset is pretty good they are light weight and the ear pieces fit a lot like the iphone earphones. It does include two silicon ear covers which is a nice touch and allows it to fit nice in the ear. The set fits nicely around the next though it took me to look at the listing to see exactly how I was suppose to wear it as the directions didn't say how to wear the plastic semi circle part. The sound quality is great and the buttons on the wire works very well! Overall this is a good headset.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L95KM9I


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment