Monday, November 28, 2016

★★★★★ Simplicity Warm Infinity Scarf in Knitted Styles

I don't wear scarfs much but when I seen the Simplicity Warm Infinity Scarf in Knitted Styles it has changed my mind. This scarf is super cute and surprising warm. I am able to wear it around my neck by looping it once or twice. It looks great with any outfit and I like the strings hanging down which adds a little flare to my outfits. The material is very soft and feels comfortable on the neck and doesn't itch. It held its color nicely after washing and didn't shrink, though I didn't dry it just in case. Overall this is a fantastic scarf that is perfect for all occasions and I would highly recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FKK79WC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment