Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ Mackertop Replacement OEM For Apple Iphone 6 Battery 3.82V 1810mAh Li-ion High Capacity include free tools



See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LNZBEMI

If you have an iphone and use it a lot you are bound to need a new battery eventually. The Mackertop Replacement OEM For Apple Iphone 6 Battery 3.82V 1810mAh Li-ion High Capacity include free tools is a great replacement battery. It comes with everything you need to get the battery in. The battery is similar weight and the exact same size. Overall this is a great replacement!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment