Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ Car Mount,Piqiu 2 Pack Magnetic Air Vent Car Phone Holder and Universal Long Arm/neck Windshield Phone Mount Holder cradle for iPhone 7 plus/SE/5s/6S/PLUS,Samsung S6 Note5,LG and More(black)

I have tried several car phone holders in my time and if you are anything like me when you find something you like you don't want to change. So when I got the chance to test out the Car Mount,Piqiu 2 Pack Magnetic Air Vent Car Phone Holder and Universal Long Arm/neck Windshield Phone Mount Holder cradle for iPhone 7 plus/SE/5s/6S/PLUS,Samsung S6 Note5,LG and More(black) I was excited since this is the type of mount I love to use.
This mount is very comparable to the one I currently use but I would say slightly better and here is why. The expandable part is a lot easier to use and the phone doesn't move around while in the holder. It also locks in place in the back which has been a bit of a problem with my current one as it turns my phone sometimes when driving. The "cord" is also a bit stiffer which I like because once I mold it it stays in place instead of moving around. The suction cup is also plenty sticky enough to hold my phone which is semi heavy with a bulky case. It also offers a magnetic holder which is great for when I am traveling with someone! It is also very easy to use. Overall this is a great holder and I wold highly recommend it.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JJ6RAE4

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment