Friday, November 25, 2016

★★★★★ 40cm Glow in the Dark Full Moon Light Luminous Wall Art Stickers and Removable Decorations ( 16x16 Inches)

My son is obsessed with space and knows just about everything you can think of about space. So when I seen the 40cm Glow in the Dark Full Moon Light Luminous Wall Art Stickers and Removable Decorations ( 16x16 Inches) I knew I had to get it for him! This sticker is so freaking cool and I was tempted to keep it myself. It is a very good size and has great detail to the picture which I love! It is plenty sticky enough to stick to the wall. Of course when I got it, it was in a box so at the time it wasn't glowing, but by time I took the pictures and took it inside it was glowing very brightly! It last a decent amount of time (at least long enough to fall asleep. Overall he is very happy with this and he loves to turn off his light now and lay back and relax!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MFFVRHH/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment