Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ Leewin 12 Pack Transparent Table Corner Guard Baby Child Kid Safety Bumpers Protectors on Edge Furniture Desk

If you have little ones like I do having them protected by corners is very important. I can't tell you how many times my kids have hit their head on the kitchen counter corner. TheLeewin 12 Pack Transparent Table Corner Guard Baby Child Kid Safety Bumpers Protectors on Edge Furniture Desk Shaped is a life saver for parents.
They are a good size and would cover a good size corner. They are made of a nice soft rubber that has a smooth edge that isn't pointed. They are very easy to stick on and includes two sided 3M stickers. They stay on well and do not pull off easily so unless you have a very determined toddler these should hold up. I also like that they are clear which doesn't draw to much attention. Overall these are great covers and I would highly recommend them!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/Leewin-Transparent-Bumpers-Protectors-Furniture/dp/B01CHUY81M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=child%20corner%20protectors

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment