Friday, November 11, 2016

★★★★★ Weight Lifting Gloves with Wrist Support, iiSPORT Leather Grip Gym Workout Crossfit Bodybuilding Fitness Gloves

I am not a weight lifter but back in the day when I played sports I often lifted weights. So when I had the chance to test the Training-Grip Wrist wrap Gloves with TechGel-Padded Leather I was intrigued. These gloves are very nice and fit very well. They are made of a really nice material that is very comfortable against the skin. The wrap around goes around a couple of times and really gives a good support to the wrists. The padding on the hands is semi thick but doesn't get in your way. I also liked the color especially since red is my favorite color. Overall these are great gloves and would be perfect for the weight lifter in your life.

See them here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GNOAQ3W

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment