Thursday, November 17, 2016

★★★★★ Pandahall 100yards/roll Leather Lace Beading Thread Faux Suede Cord String with Roll Spool 300feet (Coffee)

My daughter is wanting to make some necklaces for her friends at school for the holidays. So when I had the chance to test out the Pandahall 100yards/roll Leather Lace Beading Thread Faux Suede Cord String with Roll Spool 300 feet (Coffee) I was excited!
This cord is very well made and very easy to work with even for kids. It is very soft and feels great against the skin which makes it perfect for necklaces and bracelets. It comes in about 300 feet which means you have plenty for any project you may need and with some left over. The cord is very strong and the ends do not fray which is great. The color came as described and was very rich brown and looked very similar to leather. Overall this is a great set of cord and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WU38HVE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment