Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★Vinida Crystal Tiara Crown Headband for Wedding Prom Bridal Birthday (Sliver)

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1GOA87

If you are looking for the perfect Tiara for your upcoming birthday party, event or even photo shoot this one is perfect! It is light weight and fits very comfortably on the head. It will work with both short hair and long hair since the combs grips the hair nicely, but it doesn't pull it even when taking it out. The quality of this is fantastic and it is very well made and is made of a nice silver alloy which makes it less likely to bend. The rhinestones really shimmer in the sun and the sliver color is flawless! The rhinestones are also very well in place with no risk of them falling out. Overall this is a great product and I would highly recommend it.

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment