Saturday, December 31, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty AS-1178 Anti-static Detangling Hair Brush with Mirror, Vibration Scalp Massagers for Hair Growth, Pefect Hair Scalp Treatments

My daughter has a very sensitive head so she has a hard time brushing her hair. So when I had the chance to test out the TOUCHBeauty AS-1178 Anti-static Detangling Hair Brush with Mirror, Vibration Scalp Massagers for Hair Growth, Pefect Hair Scalp Treatments her and I was excited.

So this brush is great! It offers a mirror and vibration feature and it is very compact. The look of the brush can be a bit scary looking and we where sure how it would feel on her head but once we got it setup (which was very easy to do) she tried it. She said the metal did scratch her head a bit but it wasn't too painful. She found the vibration relation and it also seemed to help with the hard tangles that she had in her hair. It folds up nicely so she can carry it in her book back and the mirror allows her to brush her hair even on the go. The bristle are fair enough apart so that makes it easy to clean. Overall this is a great brush and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X5X4M94/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment