Saturday, December 24, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty AS-1158 Battery Powered Eyebrow/Facial/Body Hair Trimmers for Women

I have had tried many different trimmers in my day and I always enjoy them but I have also found problems with them that in the end always disapoints me. But finally after years of trying and hoping I found one that works just like I want it to! The TOUCHBeauty AS-1158 Battery Powered Eyebrow/Facial/Body Hair Trimmers for Women is an overall perfect trimmer!
This trimmer works with one AAA battery. The battery is very easy to place in and in the past one of my troubles was always this area as the compartment wouldn't stay closed but this one's compartment is one single piece.
The trimmer comes with two attachments which are very easy to change and once on are on very securely. Which has always been one of my issues with other trimmers.
The trimmer works fantastic and gets the fine hairs effortlessly to give you a nice close shave. Overall this is a great trimmer and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X5PNQZS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment