Wednesday, December 21, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty AS-0759D 360 Rotary Facial Cleansing Brush with PBT Brush & Convenient Stand, Waterproof Face & Body Cleanser, Best Skin Deeply Cleansing Device

I found another great product from Touchbeauty! I love face brushes but the one I was using was pretty rough on my skin. But the  TOUCHBeauty AS-0759D 360 Rotary Facial Cleansing Brush with PBT Brush & Convenient Stand, Waterproof Face & Body Cleanser, Best Skin Deeply Cleansing Device is so different than the other brush sets I have used. First of all the brush is very soft. When using it with cleaner it really makes your skin feel soft and clean. I noticed after a week of use that my blackheads where already going away which I am so happy about. My skin felt tighter as well which is always a good thing.
Since I take mostly baths being waterproof is very important to me and I can in fact say it is. It runs on 2 AA batteries that are easy to change and replace. It is easy to turn off and on and it fits very well in your hand. Overall this is a fantastic brush set and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X53ONUC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment