Saturday, December 24, 2016

★★★★★ JUSTING VIki98 7 Chakra Crystal Gem Stone Stretch Bracelet Yoga Prayer Reiki Healing Beads Bracelet

If you are looking for a unique peice of jewlery I found it! The JUSTING
VIki98 7 Chakra Crystal Gem Stone Stretch Bracelet Yoga Prayer Reiki Healing Beads Bracelet is wonderful!
This bracelet is very cute, the colors of the beads are very bright and colorful but it will go great with any outfit you decide to wear! It is very well made and the stones (or beads) are very heavy which I really like as I feel this gives it a more elegance and makes it feel less cheap. It came with a nice gift bag that can be used to store it in with not using it or to hold other odd and ends. Another great things is it came with extra elestaic pices just in case it breaks or if you want to change up the beads your self or even make it smaller which I think is a great benefit. Overall this is a wonderful bracelet and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0NHBWD/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment