Saturday, December 24, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty EC-1118 Heated Eyelash Curler with Double Heating Wires and LED Light

I found another great product from Touchbeauty! I was looking for the perfect gift for one of my friends who loves to wear makeup, espcially eye makeup. So when I had the chance to test out the TOUCHBeauty EC-1118 Heated Eyelash Curler with Double Heating Wires and LED Light. This eyelash curler was exactly what she needed. This curler works with one AAA battery and fit very well in your hand. It is very easy to use as well. The curler does take a bit of time to warm but if you turn it on as you start your makeup it will be nice and warm by time you are ready to use it. I find it works best with mascara but I have also tried it without. It does a great job on separating your lashes and curling them. The LED light makes it easier to use as you can get a close to your lid without burning yourself. Overall this is a fantastic curler and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014SJBO7Q/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment