Wednesday, December 28, 2016

★★★★★ iPors Silicone Egg Bag Lightning Charger Mirco-USB Cord - Green

I use my phone to keep connected to clients and I am always on call. So I can never take the chance of my phone losing power. So when I had the chance to test out the iPors Silicone Egg Bag Lightning Charger Mirco-USB Cord - Green I was excited. So one of the great things about this is that it offers both apple and android charging. This has actually came in handy this holiday season as we had family over and my sister in law lost her charger. So she plugged in her phone into the egg and it started to charge right away. It had an indicator light which I liked and once it was finished it glowed a different color (which is good since you shouldn't keep your phones on a charger for an extended amount of time). Storing is is very easy and since everything is in one place it makes it easy to find when in my bag. Overall this works great and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GEOLLZS/

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment