Saturday, December 24, 2016

★★★★★ Leapair Tension Shower Caddy 4 Tier Adjustable Bathroom Constant Tension Corner Pole Caddy for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap

My grandfather needed a new shower pole to hold his bath products so when I had the chance to test out the Leapair Tension Shower Caddy 4 Tier Adjustable Bathroom Constant Tension Corner Pole Caddy for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap I was excited.
This shower pole is great. I read some of the other reviews and some said it was hard to put together but I was able to google it and I found a youtube video showing how to put it together. Without it I had it pretty much together so it really isn't that hard to do. It fits nice and tight in the shower without any movement and it holds all his body wash and shampoos without the shelf's moving. The shelves give him plenty of storage without taking up a lot of space as well. The design is nice and modern and the sliver really adds a nice touch to his shower. Overall this is a fantastic shower pole and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J3MBLNK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment