Tuesday, December 20, 2016

★★★★★ Excelvan 12V 400A Peak 12000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter Auto Battery Booster Phone Power Bank with LED Light Dual USB Charging Port for Truck Motorcycle Boat Automotive

Here in the Midwest it gets super cold and since I don't drive my car often my battery sometimes die. But I didn't want to become stranded at home so I decided to get a portable jump starter. This jump starter is perfect and couldn't have arrived a better time as we just got an ice storm.
So it comes with a nice hard case that holds the power bank which is about the size of an iphone 6 but thicker, the jumper cable hook ups, car charger, usb charger and a wall charger. It also came with very well written instructions that also fit very well in the case.
The battery pack comes fully charged out of the box. You can easily tell how much power the battery has by the indicator lights which are labeled and light up to different percentages. For jump starting a car it is very simple to use even for someone like me who is not all that familiar with jump starting a car. When hooking up it will give you different indicators on if you are hooked up correctly and will even help start a completely dead battery.
Another great feature is it offers a flashlight which offers different blinking modes and a usb port to charge your phones and other devices.
Overall this is a well made jump start kit that offers great additional benefits that can really help you get out


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

1 comment: