Wednesday, December 21, 2016

★★★★★Value Saving 1/2 Gallon Penny Candy Jar With Cover

I have recently started to drink more coffee and I wanted something that I can store it in that would still look nice on my counter as I can't stand clutter. So when I had the chance to test out the Value Saving 1/2 Gallon Penny Candy Jar With Cover I was excited.
This jar is wonderful. It is made of a nice thick plastic and the lid is made of a stainless steel type material which really shines and looks great with my other decor. The lid is easy to take off and put on and you get a nice good seal. It holds two and half bags (smaller bags) of coffee and has kept my coffee very fresh. Overall this is a fantastic jar that is very well made and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HWZFIHK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment