Friday, December 23, 2016

★★★★★ HiCollie 2 Pack Fashionable Women Waterproof Shower Bath Cap

My mother in law uses shower caps and has been really needing a new set so when I had the chance to test out the HiCollie 2 Pack Fashionable Women Waterproof Shower Bath Cap I was excited.
These shower caps are great! First of all they are super cute! The design is very cute and includes bows and poke a dots. The material is very thick which not only makes them durable but also guarantees the water to stay out of your hair. It fits very well on your head and works for both long and short hair. After use they dry very quickly which is a great thing and helps prevent build up of mildew and mold.
Overall these are fantastic shower caps and I would highly recommend them!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L3V2KPW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment