Tuesday, January 3, 2017

★★★★★ ANGVNS Women’s Office Top V-neck Button Front Flare Sleeve W/ Tie-bow Cuff Blouse Shirt


My daughter needed a white shirt for her band performances. When I had the chance to test out the ANGVNS Women’s Office Top V-neck Button Front Flare Sleeve W/ Tie-bow Cuff Blouse Shirt. I was a little concerned that this would look a bit to old for her age but once it arrived I found that I was very wrong. This shirt is adorable on her and would work for anyone at any age. The buttons are not the typical buttons and are round and you button it though a small elastic loop. This can take a little more time to do but once you get the hang of it, it becomes no problem. The sleeves offer two ties which you can make into a bow which really adds a girly touch to it. The fit is nice though I would recommend going up a size bigger since she wears a Medium I got a Large and it fit her well. For reference she is about 130 lbs and 5'2. Overall this is an adorable shirt and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N780CIG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment