Tuesday, January 10, 2017

★★★★★ iiSPORT Wrist Wraps, 22.5" Heavy Duty Weight Lifting Straps Wrist Support w/ Thumb Loop for CrossFit, Powerlifting, Pushups, Bench Press - Protect Old/Weak Wrist, Alleviate Wrist Pain

I have pretty weak wrists from several injuries I suffered in my younger days. Now I try to keep up with my workouts but sometimes my wrists can't handle it. I am also a photographer and holding heavy gear for a long time can really start to make my wrists hurt. So when I came across the iiSPORT Wrist Wraps, 22.5" Heavy Duty Weight Lifting Straps Wrist Support w/ Thumb Loop for CrossFit, Powerlifting, Pushups, Bench Press - Protect Old/Weak Wrist, Alleviate Wrist Pain I was hopeful.

These arm bands are made of a nice breathable but stretchy material. Since they strech you are able to get a nice tight fit or a bit of a loser fit which I like since at times I need to bend my wrist. As for function they do the job very well and the fact that they come in a two pack really saves from having to buy more than one! Overall these are well made and do the job very well!

see them here: http://iisport.net/free-gloves/

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment