Friday, January 13, 2017

★★★★★ ZPbliss Magnesium Flint Survival Fire Starter & Ferro Rod Strike Fire with Wood Handle

I am the type of person that rather have something and not need it then need something and not have it. So when I had the chance to test out the ZPbliss Magnesium Flint Survival Fire Starter & Ferro Rod Strike Fire with Wood Handle and I am so glad I did!
I have tried other fire starters in the past and one of my issues is that the flint part isn't always big enough for you to get a good spark going, but this one offers you an easy to hold wood handle with a very long flit with an easy to hold striker. Once you practice and get the hang of it it is very easy to get a spark going and with the right kindling you can get a fire started very easy.
I also like that the tool is multi use and includes a bottle holder, a small map scale, and much more!

Overall this is great for that just in case moment and I would highly recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTZS1JS/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_3

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment