Tuesday, January 3, 2017

★★★★★ WOVTE Reusable Silicone Straws with Cleaning Brush for 20 30 Ounce YETI and RTIC Tumblers, Smoothies & Milkshakes, Dishwasher Safe, Safe For Kids Pack of 6

We love to use straws but I hate that we can't really reuse them, especially with kids who tend to chew on them. So when I had the chance to test out the WOVTE Reusable Silicone Straws with Cleaning Brush for 20 30 Ounce YETI and RTIC Tumblers, Smoothies & Milkshakes, Dishwasher Safe, Safe For Kids Pack of 6 I was excited!
These straws are great! They come in a six pack with two long brushes so you can easily clean them. They are also dishwasher safe which is a nice touch. They come in very bright colors that allow us to color code to different family members. They are a decent size a bit bigger than a regular straw. They are a bit longer as well and they are angled which allows for easy drinking. I tried them in my tumbler and they work great and the kids have enjoyed drinking out of them from glasses. Overall these are fantastic straws that no only save us money but saves the Earth as well!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/WOVTE-Reusable-Smoothies-Milkshakes-Dishwasher/dp/B01N55NG43/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=reusable%20silicone%20straws


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment