Friday, January 13, 2017

★★★★★ Pelisy Womens Waist Trainer Corset For Weight Loss Black small

I have never owned a true corset but I have always wanted one. Buying one online can be a risk since you are never really sure if the size will be true so I was a bit nervous since I knew this wasn't something I could give to my daughter. So when I had the chance to test out the Pelisy Womens Waist Trainer Corset For Weight Loss Black small I was excited.
So I want to start off on saying on this item don't let the size get you down. You will have to go up about three sizes to make sure you get a good fit as I made sure to look closely at the size chart to know what size I needed.
As for getting it on this is fairly easy. I found laying down helps to get the snaps on quicker if doing it by yourself. The strings on the back are also pretty easy to pull tight even on your own.
As far as looks I LOVE it. I felt very sexy in it and I was surprised on how comfortable it was on. So if you are looking for a corset that is will make you feel sexy and looks great then this is the one for you!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXFZXJ8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment