Saturday, January 7, 2017

★★★★★ NTONPOWER Portable Travel Power Strip with 3.3ft Power Cord Small Size for Packing with Dual Outlets and 3 USB Charging Ports Total USB Output 3A 15W

For Christmas my son got a lot of new electronics and he needed to have some extra plugins. I wanted something that would offer both USB and regular plug in so when I came across this power strip I was excited.
This power strip is great. It isn't overly big but offers two plug ins plus 3 usb plugins. The usb portion is a bit tight when you plug in your cord but I find this to be a good thing as I have found that this will prevent the cord plugin from being bent. The material of the power strip is made of a nice hard plastic but also very light weight. Since it is compact it is easy to store and lay on the ground without taking up a lot of room.
The main cord to plug it into the wall is very long which comes in handy for those hard to reach plugins. Overall this is a great power strip that not only saves you space but functions very well!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Travel-Packing-Outlets-Charging/dp/B01LZERKKX/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1483422199&sr=8-16&keywords=Portable+Travel+Power+Strip

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment