Saturday, January 7, 2017

★★★★★ Diforbeauty 23 inch Long Big Wave Curly Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair Cosplay Wigs (1920# Pink)

As a photographer I am always out looking for something new and different to add for my clients. So when I had the chance to test out the Diforbeauty 23 inch Long Big Wave Curly Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair Cosplay Wigs (1920# Pink) I was excited as this wasn't my normal type of prop.

This wig is great. The is a nice nice light pink that is even thought the hair. The wig is made of a fine synthetic material that is easy to brush though. I will say that the hair is very well made and defiantly better than the ones you get at the store during Halloween. In the package it included a wig cap which was a nice addition and made placement very easy.
When wearing the wig it isn't itchy and doesn't irritate the head which is great since this seems to be  one of my problems with wigs. Overall this is a very well made wig that would make a great addition to my photography!      

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTM2AGP/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment