Sunday, September 25, 2016

★★★★★ StyleTech Inc. Aluminum Nylon Braided Series 3 Feet 8 Pin Lighting Syncing Charging Cable for iPhone SE/5/6/6s/Plus iPad Mini/Air/Pro (1.) Blue)

Having a phone is great, but when you use it as much as I do I am always needing to charge it. I was needing a dependable cord that was durable. This one seems to match that so far. I haven't had any issues with it charging my phone. I also really love is that is matches my phone case very well which surprises me as I thought it would be more blue but mine came more of a teal color, though this may be an issue for others as the color is more teal rather than blue. Another plus is I have a waterproof case that is very hard to take off and so my plug in goes a bit deeper than some cases and this one fit right in to my charging port. The usb plugin is solid and doesn't move around when plugged in. The cord is 3 feet in length and doesn't get tangled since it has a cloth type finish on it.
I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
Product Link: https://www.amazon.com/StyleTech-Inc-A…/…/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment