Sunday, September 25, 2016

★★★★★ Star Tech Medical Aids Reminder Medication Pill Organizing Box (Medium) (Health and Beauty)

case was very easy to open and is made of very solid plastic. The days of the week come out very easily and the medicine compartment opens easily as well. I think this would be perfect for those who shake or have a hard time with opening the tiny pill boxes. My only complaint would be it doesn't have the days on it so you would have to color code it. This could be a problem if you don't take the same meds everyday. One thing I do like is that if you are traveling you could carry only a couple of days worth instead of taking the whole box with you. It could also come in handy for caregivers and if you need to hand out meds to them on certain days.
As long as you can get over the idea of no days on it I would say overall this is a great product, very well made and very colorful!
I received this product at a discount however this is my honest review.
Product link: https://www.amazon.com/Star-Tech-Remi…/…/ref=cm_rdp_product…

No comments:

Post a Comment