Sunday, September 25, 2016

★★★★★ iPhone 6 Case,iPhone 6S Case 4.7" Cool Cat With Glass Printed Case for iPhone6 Fashion Case Cover For iPhone6S 4.7inch

My son has a fascination with cats so when I seen this case I knew it would be perfect for him! When my son seen this he went nuts and fell in love with it right away. This case is super cute the cat face is nice and sharp and the texture of the case is very nice. It is made of a nice plastic on the outside with a stiffer silicon on the inside. It has a bit of a "lip" so that if the case gets dropped it will be less likely to crack the screen. The case fit my phone perfectly, it was very smug which seems to give it extra protection. It was very easy to put the phone in the case and also very easy to remove (for cleaning and such). All the buttons where easily accessible which for me is very important. Overall this is a wonderful and stylish case.
I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment