Sunday, September 25, 2016

★★★★★Jerrybox White Noise Machine with 3D Eye Mask| Portable| All-Natural White Noise| Constant Play Mode| Relaxing...

As a photographer I felt this was a product I had to have for newborns. One of the inside tricks is having white noise going. One of the things that attracted me to this product was that it would run on batteries and a timer. Plus it came with an eye mask which can come in handy for when we travel. The sound machine itself is great! This afternoon I went to take a nap and put it on thunder and I was out like a light. It is also great for meditating. It is very light weight which is nice and not to big which makes for packing it up for sessions or travel so much easier. The eye mask is different than other ones I have tried. It is shaped like a bra but that actually makes it more comfortable. It is adjustable in the back (it Velcros) and when I was sleeping it stayed on well.
Overall I am very happy with this product!
I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
Product link: https://www.amazon.com/Jerrybox-Portab…/…/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment