Sunday, September 25, 2016

★★★★★ Smart Dual USB Wall Charger, CHGeek 24W 4.8A US Plug MINI 2-Port USB Travel Adapter with Smart Charge Technology for iPhone 7 7+ SE 6S 6 Plus 5S iPad Galaxy S7 Note 5 HTC LG G5 Nexus 7 PSP GPS - CH04S (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I got this wall charger to charge my fit device while I am taking a shower/bath every night. I wanted something that would charge it quickly and safely and this charger does just that. By time I am done and cleaned up (less than an hour) my fit device is fully charged and ready for use. It has a very sleek look to it and I love that the plug in part folds in so I can take it with me without worry of things getting tangled in the plugs (I carry it in my purse with a bunch of other junk). It is well built and came with an extra charging cord which was a nice addition as I could always use extra cords. Overall I say this is a high quality product and does what it says it does. I am very happy customer and I would recommend this wall charger!
I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
By it here: https://www.amazon.com/BC-Master-Unive…/…/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment