Sunday, September 25, 2016

★★★★ iPhone 6 Case,with [Tempered Glass Screen Protector] Shock Absorbing [Heavy Duty Slim Fit] MIZOO case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I am always looking to change up my phone case and I have been wanting something a little more light weight than the one I currently have. This case is very sleek, the color is true black and is slightly shiny (but not to the point of being annoying). It was very easy to put my phone in the case. Since I like to change cases once in a while I also took it out to see how hard it was to remove and it was a bit difficult but that could be a good thing as I know my phone will be secure. It came with a screen protector which was more of a solid piece of plastic rather than a thin sheet that bends easily. I normally have problems adding the screen protector on but this one was pretty easy and didn't bubble for me. It also didn't keep me from using the features on my phone and the buttons are very easy to get to. The circle button portion is left uncovered which is nice for touch id. Overall I am happy with this case and plan to use it for a long time.
I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment